Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Last day of high school

It's make it or break it at this point. I either have to have the motivation or stay fat forever. Trust me, I've thought hard about if I would have the drive to go out that door and walk, jog, or do any physically helpful activity and to be honest, I think I can do it.

Maybe I'll need a little more drive than before, but let's think about it. I will have the 8 hours I was at school to myself now. I can either work more or go out and take a jog/walk around my neighborhood. Trust me, I can do that and sleep in too! I know I can, I just have to believe in myself.

As for motivation, let's just say I want to do this for myself, as I have always wanted too.  I just hope the summer opens up some blessings for me, y'know? I wanna kick this extra weight and have a transformation! I know that that'll only happen with effort and laying off the snacks, which is SO HARD for me.

To be totally honest with you, I haven't changed my eating habits and I could only stay away from pop for around a month before I went back and drank it like water again. I failed. But I didn't stop. I'm really going to try over the summer to be a better person and break that habit.

Hopefully my next post will have a better update.

No comments:

Post a Comment