Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hopefully my last week in a brace...

I'll be perfectly honest with you, aside from my heel hurting when I walk, my ligaments don't feel torn any longer and I am hoping my heel will resolve itself.  I plan on being back to my regular self by this weekend. I'd better not be hurting next week or I won't be happy.

The doctor said If I'm hurting in 3 or 4 weeks (being next week), I need to call them because I will need physical therapy. Please God, I don't need that. I don't want that. I want to be fine. Perfectly and completely fine

As far as losing weight, I haven't gained anything back, I don't think (I HOPE NOT!!), since I've been out of Weight Training. I mean, I've got a big build regardless, so I'll always have plus sized clothing just for the fact that I've got broad shoulders and I'm so tall. I mean, I'll never fit in a Medium sized shirt, or even a Large, because of the type of build I have.

All I have to do is stem that body into a toned and fit dude. I'll be honest, I don't see this happening until halfway into my college experience. I assume I'll eat less and not have the chance to be so pudgy. I mean, I don't get a free food coupon under my pillow every day I wake up.

I just thought I'd share the update with everyone and I hope to go do upper body work outs next week! I REALLY WANT BACK INTO CLASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment