Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Slight pain

So all I'm feeling at this point is slight pain in my heel or the right side of my right ankle. I know it'll heal on it's own, I just need to give it time. It hurts though to put to much pressure on it, but I'm out of any brace and in a regular shoe again. I have been for about a week now. I'm thankful that this is finally coming to an end because this has been my first week back in PE in 8 weeks.

To be perfectly honest with you, I'm thankful to have this class again. It's funny too, today my Max Bench Press went up 20 pounds! Is that even possible after 8 weeks of doing NOTHING??!!! I guess so... Give me some place to write and my fingers will increase my muscle. Haha, don't think it works that way...

This isn't much to say, but I'll try to post again when I start being more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment