Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Delicious Chicken Drumsticks

    I've come to learn that all chicken  recipes are almost the same. This post almost feels redundant as I am giving you basically the EXACT same instructions as I did for the Chicken Breast recipe yet I still decided to post this. The main reason was that, even though it is almost the same instructions, its still a different meal. If I were writing to myself as a newbie to the kitchen, I would still want these instructions because I feel good visually seeing the name of the recipe and it gives me a sense of accomplishment following along. 

    That's how I've learned every recipe I've taken on and that's how I'll continue to learn new recipes until I get so confident (would I ever dare) that I venture into experimentation. Without further delay, here is my chicken drumsticks recipe!



    The first thing I always do is pull out the chicken and admire it. It's okay to acknowledge how far you have come since you started cooking and for me, I like to appreciate the moments that give me that feeling. After I do that, I proceed to open the chicken and apply my seasoning. 


    The usual salt, pepper and optional additional seasonings (on both sides) on my drumsticks ensure that the flavor will be to my liking. Once completed, make sure you have the oven preheated to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes to an hour. The cook time varies based on a few factors. One, your preference. Secondly, the way your oven cooks. You should know your oven best and can determine the best cook time. I like to play it safe and cook it on the longer end of that time


    Stick a fork into the drumstick and make sure it's cooked thoroughly before setting yourself a plate and enjoying a nice home cooked meal. With confidence, I can say that chicken is my favorite thing to cook right now and I hope to share more chicken recipes with you in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to read todays post and I look forward to hearing your drumstick stories and seeing pictures of your creations! Reach out to me via my Instagram page (phatlovefit) and I will be sure to respond! 

Ingredients

  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Seasoning (optional)

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Prepare chicken with drumsticks laying opposite of the one next to it
  3. Season chicken with salt, pepper and (optional) seasoning of choice
  4. cook for 45 - 60 minutes or until thoroughly cooked

    Until next time, friends, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment