Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs

     Today I am going to share with you an easy recipe Jennifer taught me using your crockpot! This is the first time I'll have used my crockpot on my own without being with Jennifer and I am so excited to share what you saw on my past weeks food diary!


    The first thing you'll want to do is pull out your meatballs of choice from the freezer and put them in the crockpot (mine is still unplugged but feel free to have yours warming up as you do this).


Next, you'll want to get your barbeque sauce of choice and put it on the frozen meatballs inside the crockpot. If you don't want to worry about a mess, you can always put a liner bag in the crockpot beforehand but I have a big crockpot so choose not to as I was going to run the dishwasher that night anyway.

    From here, turn your crockpot on low heat for eight hours or high heat for for roughly four hours. I made mine on low heat as I was working and needed them to be cooking for the longer allotment. 


    Next, you'll want wait  to grab your cans of pineapple chunks and put them in the crockpot. My rule of thumb here is one can for two bags, two cans for four or more bags of meatballs. Either way, you want to wait until you get to the halfway point of cooking to put these pineapple chunks in the crockpot as you don't want to overcook the pineapple. Put them in at two hours for high heat and at the four hour mark for low heat.


    From here just let them cook the rest of the way and at the end, you'll have some delicious hawaiian meatballs!


Ingredients

  • Meatballs (of choice)
  • Barbeque Sauce (of choice)
  • Pineapple Chunks (canned)

Instructions (low heat)

  1. Open meatballs and put into crockpot
  2. Add barbeque sauce
  3. Turn on low heat for eight hours
  4. At four hours, add pineapple chunks
  5. Stir pineapple chunks into meatballs
  6. Wait until eight hours is over and enjoy!

    Until next time, friends, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment