Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2021

Food Diary: Week of March 22th - March 28th

    So this week is full of mistakes as I didn't log for Monday or Tuesday and barely logged Wednesday. I am only human however and had a busy week. I ended up forgetting but I will get back on track with a little time. That being said, lets proceed to my daily logs I do have.

Wednesday 03/24/21


Dinner
  • Subway
  • Spicy Italian on wheat

Thursday 03/25/21


Breakfast
  • Sonic breakfast burrito
  • Tots
  • Dr. Pepper

Lunch
  • Two slices of ham/cheese
  • Two Halo Oranges
  • One Slice Watermelon
  • One Lemon Bar (70 Calorie)

Dinner
  • Canes Chicken
  • Four Strip (Box Combo)
  • Sweet Tea

Friday 03/26/21


Breakfast
  • Pancakes
  • 1% Milk

Lunch
  • Frozen Pizza

Dinner
  • Chinese Buffet

Saturday 03/27/21


Breakfast
  • Skipped

Lunch
  • HyVee Sub Sandwich
  • Chips

Dinner
  • Red Robin Burger
  • Onion Rings

Sunday 03/28/21


Breakfast
  • Bowl of Applejacks cereal

Lunch
  • Brats
  • Brussels Sprouts
  • Jalapeño Poppers

Dinner
  • Freddy's double with cheese
  • Onion Rings

    You can see where I went wrong this week. On top of that, I've had a pretty busy and distracting week so I am getting this food journal out late to you because of that. Though this is a fitness blog, I'm not opposed to sharing more of my life if you'd like. You can always view my main Instagram (phatlove) if you would like to follow me there or perhaps you want to find me on Snapchat (phatlove) which you're welcome to follow me on as well. Either way, I apologize for getting this out to you guys late. I will *try* to be better about my posts going forward. 

    Lastly, I just want to throw out into the ether that I am going to be bringing back my podcast from mid 2020. Due to COVID-19 and my podcast being about movies, video games and entertainment, I really haven't been able to post about the games, shows, etc. that I personally found interesting and I've also learned that podcast episodes don't have to be 30+ minutes long every time so I'm going to do more bite size episodes in the future and break up the topics so they're easy to listen to and digest. If you're interested in listening to that, my podcast is called 'Phat Love Talk'. As you'll hear me say quite often if you follow me though, nothing but love from me!

    Until next time, friends, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment