Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Food Diary: Week of March 29th - April 4th

     Here we are in the last week of March, logging yet another week of my food decisions. I was pretty bad again about logging stuff but April is a new month and hopefully this is when I get in the habit of doing things. I started a binge of bad foods and drive thru windows the last few weeks and I am upset with myself for that. I have chicken breast in the fridge, already cooked and shredded, as I type this up so expect to see some better meals at the tail end of this week. I also might give up soda all together, with the exception of certain occasions. I just don't like the taste of Dr Pepper anymore, at least not from tap. Discussing if I do or don't give up soda is a totally different post though. Until then, here is my food diary for the last week of March.


Monday 03/29/21

  • Skipped

Tuesday 03/30/21

Blood Pressure Cuff Results

  • 163 SYS
  • 102 DIA
  • 65 PUL

Wednesday 03/31/21

  • Skipped

Thursday 04/01/21

  • Skipped

Friday 04/02/21

Lunch

  • Chicken Noodle Soup

Dinner

  • Two Quesadillas
  • 3D Ranch Doritos

Saturday 04/03/21

Breakfast

  • Four Rice Cakes

Lunch

  • Joes Kansas City BBQ
  • Kings Hawaiin Z-Man
  • Onion Rings

Dinner

  • Two Quesadillas
  • 3D Doritos

Snack

  • Half Mint Andes Bar

Sunday 04/04/21

Breakfast

  • Cereal

Break One

  • Three Rice Cakes
  • Two Oranges

Lunch

  • One Chicken Taco
  • Potatoes

Break Two

  • Quarter Mint Andes Bar
  • Two Oranges

Dinner

  • Two Cheeseburgers (bought from HyVee)
  • 3D Doritos
  • Three Doughnuts

    Until next time, friends, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment